NV Concept provide you on textile, shoes and accessories
Cargando..

 
Hello , 

 
let me introduce you NVConcept Ltd, a full-service company specialized in textile, shoes and accessories, we coordinate overall logistics and oversee all aspects of your sourcing project including research, product design and development, purchasing, manufacturing, shipping, delivery and distribution.



We work step by step and very closed to our client to develop technical sheets based on is sketches. We charge 90 USD per product (140 USD if you do not have designs). We charge 50% of total amount to start working. Remaining 50% are to be paid when you are fully satisfied with our technical sheets and only then, you can decide to move on to next step that would be sampling, 50% to be paid upfront and 50% at delivery again. For productions, a 30% is to be paid upfront, remaining 70% at delivery.

We work with our clients through skype and emails. You keep full control of your project at all time. We would also be happy to welcome you in Vietnam where most of our operations are located including production, and bring you to our partner factories. We are fully integrated to the latters during your production which allow a thorough monitoring to avoid last minute problems. For your reference I enclosed our manufacturing contract.
 
There is no intermediaries between the factory and you which garantee you competitives prices.
 
If you need a quotation, kindly send us the structure of your collection, the kind of products you want to manufacture, your quantities (MOQ: 100 pcs/model/colour/size) and as many details as you can so that we can provide precise estimation. Once we have this, we will send you back a development plan for your project (step by step), and a quotation.

 I am also available to talk with your company on skype (nimagsociety) or other IM to answer all your questions.

 

You can also call me on my mobile: +34 679301452
 
 

 
Thank you for your attention
 
 
Best regards


Taïrou
Comentarios
Sea el primero en comentar este anuncio!

comentario:

nombre:

email:



Ubicaci├│n: California , los angeles
Fecha: 20-Jun
Tel: +346...(ver tel├ęfono)

Ref.: 251231
Ip: 87.221.17.223
Editar anuncio